Accomplished students are encouraged to apply for a scholarship to pursue their studies at YTL-ICHM.
We are proud to offer students the opportunity to have part or all their tuition fees paid for. This scholarship and funding opportunity is open to all eligible students.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Open to all YTL-ICHM students for application
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in SPM / UEC / O Level / Other Equivalent Results
- Applicants must have a minimum of grade B+ for English subjects
- Participation or achievement in extracurricular activities
- Cover Letter (state clearly the reason(s) for applying for scholarship)
- Latest resume with photo
- Copy of results (SPM / UEC / O Level / Other Equivalent Results)
- Copy(s) of extra curriculum or achievement(s) certificate
- Reference letter from school principal / school teachers (non-family members)
- A one-page (1) essay titled “Why I Choose Hospitality” (approximately 600 – 700 words)
There is no application form required. All applicants can email and communicate with the Student Support Team and all detailed information will be briefed during the three-day Orientation Programme.